This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
Wave and Wake collects your personal information to facilitate our core business of providing kitesurfing, sup and wakeboarding products, equipment and gear:
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information but we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet as this is inherently insecure.
Your personal information will not be sold to third parties.
Purpose of processing - the use of your data.
1. To enable users to register and make use of services restricted to registered users.
2. For administrative and accounting purposes in relation to registration and ordering.
3. Subject to permission, send the user promotional / marketing material in relation to our business.
4. Order fulfilment information will be sent to the email address provided on the completion of website orders.
5. Respond to users enquiries and requests.
IP addresses are logged and stored when making online purchases in order to prevent fraudulent transactions.
All legal issues shall be governed by and in accordance with Northern Ireland law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Ireland courts.
Employee Access to Information
Non-disclosure to third parties
We will not give, or sell your personal information to any third party for marketing purposes.